My Roxanne Mystery Shawl is finished!
Here she is with a couple of detailed photo's too:
I used Abstract Cat's 100% Bluefaced Leicester Sock Yarn in colourway 'Soiree'. I started on 4mm needles but didn't like how it was looking so started over again on 3.75mm needles instead.
There were quite a few errors in the pattern but other KAL-ers had discovered these before I got that far into the pattern so they didn't cause me any problems.
Two new techniques for me with this pattern: a garter tab cast on and cables, both of which are easy if you look them up on You Tube first!
I do like mystery knits! I think I might try a mystery sock knitalong next.