Tiddler's nursery had a 'witches and wizards day' to celebrate Hallowe'en. I usually forget about dress-up days but I was determined to remember this time and to produce a costume.
I bought a 'ghoul robe' from Clinton's which I had to chop about a bit to make fit. The cape started off as a cobweb scarf from the 99p store and I used the chopped off bits from the robe to make thecollar/ties. I found a cheap dress in the 99p store which had a multicoloured cobweb patterned skirt so I chopped this up and stitched the cobwebs onto the robe and the hat.
I'm quite pleased at how it turned out but I'm hoping it'll last for a few years so I don't have to go to all that effort again for a while!
Edited to add: This post should have been published on 31st Oct but Blogger ate it and I had to re do it so perhaps it should now be entitled 'Happy 1st November' instead).