Wednesday 30 July 2008

To blog or not to blog........

that is indeed the question!

Blogging is very new to me and I only discovered it within the last year or so. I was listening to the radio in a half-hearted sort of manner - the way you do when you're loading the laundry or washing-up - and I heard an interview with Jane Brocket, author of 'The Gentle Art of Domesticity' and of course the wonderful http://www.yarnstorm.blogs.com/ I figured I had to check out her blog and get my hands on a copy of her book. Father Christmas was very good to me that year and that's where it all began for me!

I can't say I'm the most avid blog reader. I usually 'pop-in' to my favourite few when I have an odd spare moment. But each time I visit it sets my mind racing on what I've read and I often find myself chatting away to no-one in particular (the kids think I'm mad) with all the things that I'd put in my blog, if only I had one. So for the sake of my sanity, and to get some rest from all that 'chatting', I've decided to finally blog! I'm not sure if any of it will be of interest to anyone other than myself, but since there are thousands of other bloggers out there no one need get bored by me!

If you happen across me then please say hello!



Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. I liked your vegemite pic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...