Friday 15 August 2008

Repurposing

Whilst my parents have been visiting I've had two extra pairs of eyes to keep a check on what Nipper's up to. So, I've had a chance to have a few moments to myself and to do a little 'repurposing'.

Miss Muffett had a couple of embellished tops which she had grown out of but which I thought were a bit too grubby to go to the charity shop. They were very nice and I really didn't want to throw them in the bin. With a little bit of 'musing' on what to do with them I came up with the idea of cushion covers as Miss Muffett does love having cushions on her bed. Hey Presto - this is what I ended up with:




Miss Muffett thinks it's her birthday and I'm rather pleased with them myself!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...